Monday, July 27, 2009
The walk of a life time
I am going to tell you how I felt about this walk honestly! This walk was a pointless. The reason is because we just walked around in a circles it felt like. The place we went a Kelly Drive. One of our supervisor told us to walk on one side of the sidewalk which was Dum, Stupid and just extra stupid. It was like one hundred degrees. We are big,black and just irritated we was extra close. Then on the way back to the train station. I think that was unorganized because they didn't talk to the other co-workers before the did that. That trip was so pointless. Then on the walk I notice a few things they needed the items are trashcans, bathroom that can air out on their own and more benches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment