This is Fairmount Park. On Monday 7/20/09 we will be going there to check out the park and do a little walking. Well actually more than a little walking. I am very excited and I can't wait. I think this will definetely be a new experience for all of us especially our group leader because he has never been there before so this will definetely be something else.
Friday, July 17, 2009
FAIMOUNT PARK
This is Fairmount Park. On Monday 7/20/09 we will be going there to check out the park and do a little walking. Well actually more than a little walking. I am very excited and I can't wait. I think this will definetely be a new experience for all of us especially our group leader because he has never been there before so this will definetely be something else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment