Today is Friday and we are currently prepping for our trip to Fairmount park on Monday. I am ready and very excited. I know for sure that we are in for quite a walk. Fairmount Park is one of the biggest parks I know of and it is very enormous indeed. I will be up and ready to walk. I will probably have to buy some walking sneakers. It will be a totally new experience for me because I never walked through Fairmount park. I wish I could have other people I know that need to lose weight so I can help someone and see the park at once.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Fairmount prepping
Today is Friday and we are currently prepping for our trip to Fairmount park on Monday. I am ready and very excited. I know for sure that we are in for quite a walk. Fairmount Park is one of the biggest parks I know of and it is very enormous indeed. I will be up and ready to walk. I will probably have to buy some walking sneakers. It will be a totally new experience for me because I never walked through Fairmount park. I wish I could have other people I know that need to lose weight so I can help someone and see the park at once.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment