Here is a picture of City Hall from the trip we took to Parkway on 7/20. That day we were sight seeing and learning about the history that was there. There was so much history behind all the things we saw there. The funniest thing I think happened while we were there was when we all ran up the Art Museum steps like Rocky. Even though it was extremely hot that day, I think that overall everybody had a great time learning a lot about the history behind all the maps, statues,and historic landmarks we saw.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Here is a picture of City Hall from the trip we took to Parkway on 7/20. That day we were sight seeing and learning about the history that was there. There was so much history behind all the things we saw there. The funniest thing I think happened while we were there was when we all ran up the Art Museum steps like Rocky. Even though it was extremely hot that day, I think that overall everybody had a great time learning a lot about the history behind all the maps, statues,and historic landmarks we saw.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment